Founded in 1999, Corazon San Antonio operates in the heart of downtown serving our homeless and marginalized neighbors by providing a day center and resource hub, medical clinic, harm reduction outreach, housing case management, hot meals, clothing, warm showers, hygiene items, access to recovery groups and spiritual services.
In 2022, Corazon Ministries:
- Helped over 337 clients get off the streets
- Served over 48,000 home cooked meals
- Helped refill the Deborah’s House to intake women with children along with our traditional residents.
- Served 2000 patients in our medical clinic and dermatology clinics.
- Harm reduction outreach served 1000s of clients at 45 mobile locations
- Aided 1,530 overdose reversals due to harm reduction tactics and mentorship
- Began operating the Centro downtown outreach at Travis Park to serve unhoused clients in the downtown area.
- Opened The YASS Center at TPC has helped a dozen clients attain their high school diploma with the help of SAMM & SA Youth.
We ask that you show your support for our mission by sponsoring a table or buying a ticket to the Love and Justice in Action Banquet. You will be glad you did – we can’t wait for you to see every way we are in this together.